Golly I don't think I've ever been more in love with Rachael. I love girls in oversized sweaters and the concept of Rachael snuggling comfortably into Penny's clothes is enough to rot my teeth out.
Your sketches always make me smile one way or another. Stay cool.
gossssh kiba v///v im glad you like rach, i had this idea in my mind and i just had to draw it... i loove big sweaters theyre just so warm and cuddly. thank you!!!
Golly I don't think I've ever been more in love with Rachael. I love girls in oversized sweaters and the concept of Rachael snuggling comfortably into Penny's clothes is enough to rot my teeth out.
ReplyDeleteYour sketches always make me smile one way or another. Stay cool.
gossssh kiba v///v im glad you like rach, i had this idea in my mind and i just had to draw it... i loove big sweaters theyre just so warm and cuddly. thank you!!!
ReplyDelete