WOO! I'd love to do one with you some day! Just the thought of seeing your beautiful style perked with one of my vomited perfection babies just makes me smile. Plus I would be more than honored to assumlate one of your characters, their so quirky and interesting.
YES!! that'd be great, we should!!! there's some commissions i have to finish up for this month, but afterward i should be home-free for a bit and we should arrange something :))) i'm trying to fit in as much exclamation points and smilies as i can cause im that excited at the thought of a trade lmao
Oh, these are wonderful! You wouldn't happen to do art trades would you?
ReplyDeletei love art trades!! :D
ReplyDeleteWOO! I'd love to do one with you some day! Just the thought of seeing your beautiful style perked with one of my vomited perfection babies just makes me smile. Plus I would be more than honored to assumlate one of your characters, their so quirky and interesting.
ReplyDeleteYES!! that'd be great, we should!!! there's some commissions i have to finish up for this month, but afterward i should be home-free for a bit and we should arrange something :))) i'm trying to fit in as much exclamation points and smilies as i can cause im that excited at the thought of a trade lmao
ReplyDeleteSounds like an awesome plan!
ReplyDelete