Hiya! Thanks so much for the nice comment. Have to say I really like where you're going with your draws and fun little comics. I need some friends around here like you to inspire me to get off my ass and make more, instead of sitting around all the time like a vegetable. Only people I know are mathematician grad students since I haven't actually been in any art/design courses. Aagh!
Hit me up some time if you have any fun collaborative projects you'd like to do.
AWESOME! i feel you on the vegetable comment. even if i draw i'm just here at the computer all day lmao glad that you like my stuff : )! i wouldn't mind bein art buddies. i'll def let you know if i get any ideas!! i do collab comics a lot, or maybe if you have other stuff in mind- cheers!
Hiya! Thanks so much for the nice comment. Have to say I really like where you're going with your draws and fun little comics. I need some friends around here like you to inspire me to get off my ass and make more, instead of sitting around all the time like a vegetable. Only people I know are mathematician grad students since I haven't actually been in any art/design courses. Aagh!
ReplyDeleteHit me up some time if you have any fun collaborative projects you'd like to do.
AWESOME! i feel you on the vegetable comment. even if i draw i'm just here at the computer all day lmao glad that you like my stuff : )! i wouldn't mind bein art buddies. i'll def let you know if i get any ideas!! i do collab comics a lot, or maybe if you have other stuff in mind- cheers!
ReplyDelete