oh hi mokou this is weird and out of the blue but I really dig your artalso your tutorials are killerok back to obscurity
AH!!!!!!!!!!! i didnt know you had a blog god look at all that amazing ARTim glad you like things! that i do! i need to do more tutorials now that i have my fancy-dancy tablet backno you will not go to obscurity you will be my blog buddy
gurl who would not like your art also i am excite for more tutorials (they are so helpful omg)ps ahhhhhhhhh blog buddies 4 lyf
I just discovered your blog, and wow, it has so much info! I've learned a lot. I was wondering if you could tell me what programs you used to make the Disney studies in http://mokoudraws.blogspot.com/2010/03/drawing-pelvis.html . i would help a lot.
oh hi mokou this is weird and out of the blue but I really dig your art
ReplyDeletealso your tutorials are killer
ok back to obscurity
AH!!!!!!!!!!! i didnt know you had a blog god look at all that amazing ART
ReplyDeleteim glad you like things! that i do! i need to do more tutorials now that i have my fancy-dancy tablet back
no you will not go to obscurity you will be my blog buddy
gurl who would not like your art also i am excite for more tutorials (they are so helpful omg)
ReplyDeleteps ahhhhhhhhh blog buddies 4 lyf
I just discovered your blog, and wow, it has so much info! I've learned a lot. I was wondering if you could tell me what programs you used to make the Disney studies in http://mokoudraws.blogspot.com/2010/03/drawing-pelvis.html . i would help a lot.
ReplyDelete